Monday, August 03, 2009

Fifty Dead Men Walking

I had probably the best breakfast of my life yesterday. I mean, it's pretty standard, but I've never eaten such a filling breakfast before; most of the time I just skip it altogether(like most people, I'd presume).

I don't have pictures, it's in my friend's camera, but there was bread, muffins, scones, orange juice, muesli, yoghurt, cocoa crunch and milk, salad, scrambled eggs, chicken sausage, some fruits and coffee.

All that mixture of food made my stomach somewhat uncomfortable after, but then again my stomach is always sensitive to a lot of things.

And then after a movie(it's the title) I had my favourite kebabs. Beef ones sold out as I had anticipated, but the chicken is really good too. I just like beef more.

In 2 weeks I'd finally be out of this place. Work, that is. Holidays never looked better.

1 comment:

Little.giant said...

that sounds fucking delicious. i've been playing ff8 lately... if i didnt mention that. it kicks ass xD