Friday, October 10, 2008

Horrifying Visions

Holidays have this effect on me.

I mean, sure, no one would complain about having a one month break, but I don't know, sometimes this boredom makes you wish you weren't on break.

Haven't been listening to music at all lately. Made my head kinda empty, I think. Only now do I open up Windows Media Player.

And I'm only here because the Warhammer servers are down for maintenance. I haven't mentioned it, but that's what I'm playing now, because Xeo and I got bluffed into believing that it wasn't seperated into NA and EU. It was only after I bought the game that I realized how it actually was.

So I'm left to play it on my own, with a couple of friends (we don't really do things together though).

We had our class chalet 2 days ago, and a couple of us didn't sleep the entire day. I came back at 9 in the morning, and decided to wait till evening to sleep. And to my horror I woke up after 3 hours.

Sleep is stalking me right now. Which makes me wonder, what the hell am I still doing here at 4 A.M.?

No comments: