Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Level Sync

Well, I got Puppetmaster to 56 few days ago. Most of it, in fact all the parties have been level sync'd ones. My only complaint is that I cannot cap my skills when I level in a party sync'd way below my current level.

First level sync party in Qufim.
Levelled Warrior a bit as well for my sub job.
A 5 Puppetmasters and 1 Ninja party in the dunes.
And apart from levelling, I did some Nyzul Isle assaults, ZNM fights and lots of farming.
I recently got my hands on Poulenc's Nocturnes, and have been practising Nocturne No.1 in C major like crazy. I'd been looking for this one for a while now.
Speaking of piano, next year's diploma exam syllabus is going to have some changes. If the Britten piece I'm playing doesn't get through I might want to try some of those Poulenc pieces listed, I don't know.
And just to be a little pessimistic here, less than one month of break left.

No comments: