Monday, June 02, 2008

Verklempt #4

I overslept again today -15 minutes past the first class. And then I rushed to school, tired as hell.

Monday is never a good day. My gastric acted up in the afternoon and then I got chased around by a mad man during night class. As if I wasn't tired enough. No offence, but you don't stand there and poke someone in the hips for 5 minutes. Such droll, childish behavior. And naturally, I never understand anything during night class. I am going to fail at this rate.

Xeo returned to FFXI recently, after finally getting his new discs, which he has been waiting for weeks. I do plan on playing at some point, because my initial goal of getting Puppetmaster to 75 never saw the light.

I've come to realize I don't particularly enjoy certain end-game content. I don't know, it's pretty restricting to me in many ways. It's like you're bound to some boring routine every week. It's enjoyable at first, but all the excitement dies down quickly enough.

At this point, I wish I have something more substantial to talk about, but I'm afraid I don't.

All I can say is that today demonstrated a fine case of paying the price of being kind, as one of my friends had put it.

No comments: