Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Verklempt #2

I reached the final case of Apollo Justice, and it's interesting so far. The only problem I had was with the first witness. I couldn't percieve his damn habits. I mean seriously, (highlight for spoilers) who the hell sweats at their armpits the moment they lie? Damn, that was really a bitch to find.

School never got better. I wasn't expecting much anyway. Everytime it comes down to these grouping situations you really see how everyone hates each other's guts, so to speak. Seems so much like a facade in most cases.

I almost planned on skipping school today. I walk to school every day and my feet just seemed dead today.

These days I just feel like staying at home, listening to music and playing music I like. There's almost nothing much to look forward to, maybe except some new music albums coming out over the next few months, and until I save enough money to go abroad.

Well maybe the next break, which is probably the only peace I'm ever gonna get for a long time to come.

No comments: