Thursday, May 15, 2008

Cavalcade of anger and fear

Steini linked me this, you should take a look.

http://www.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1739601,00.html?cnn=yes

Some of those points mentioned are actually quite true, I think. And using the virtual world as a sort of therapy, who would've thought.

And speaking about people and their qualities, this morning held one occurance which displayed the zenith of varying dispositions.

I'm typing this through the course of 2 hours. (Of course, I'm not just staring at the screen for 2 hours, rather I'm busy with work) Up till this point I can't find the correct words to describe this situation. All I can say is that it looks really bad, people in my class should know.

Perhaps when this rather tense atmosphere has settled down, I shall attempt to write about it.

I should've seen this coming. As if what happened when I awoke wasn't heralding anything. I woke up in a cacophony of noise, of half dead alarm clocks and the drilling sounds of renovation works in the apartment below mine. Needless to say I was half deaf before I even left the house.

School is probably my most dreaded place now. And probably for a long time to come.

No comments: