Saturday, July 12, 2008

One Week

The tissue paper argument still stands.

But that's not even valid for use for some, because it's actually turning the tables against us. That actually makes me think, a friend like this is better without.

Friday was a good example of one, though.

And speaking of Friday, Hokkaido Fair was great. I got lots of food I wanted, like those curry buns, the special croquettes, and those cheese sticks and chocolate souffles. What came as a disappointment to me though, was the horrifying 2-hour queue for that butter pancake thingy, of which the name fails me at the moment, the lack of cheese ice-cream(!), which was sold out by the time we got there, and the ramen. I guess it was just me, but the ramen wasn't really worth my 12 dollars.

My DS has been acting strange lately. No matter the game, the touch screen starts to move up and down slightly after a period of time which, to say the least, gets really frustrating. I don't know what the problem is, but I'm leaning towards the last time I dropped it. Although, it shouldn't have had much of an impact because it was in the case.

No comments: